CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

My first part of the day Finishes pretty well

There is a reason I normally don't go on wine tours. The reason is I spend money like a crack addict. I bought over a case of wine today some with mead, some organic, some made by Hippies, all are simply wonderful.

I loved it and going with Mike you have to love a friend who all day ask's you and i quote "Let me know if you see someplace you want to stop" So guess what happens when I see one that catches my eye,,, Mike then says "No there is no time, we have to get to the hippy winery before it closes." LOL thanks for making my needs feel like they mattered Mike. It was a great day Our friend John is in town so the 3 of us had a lot of fun. John is a great guy and more of the quiet type. But me and Mike always feel free to act like total jackholes when we are together. Part of me feels sorry John had to listen to us and mostly Mike all day. So now It's on to Dinner tonight with other great friends. One thing is for sure if you visit my boat I will have a wine for the occasion for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment