CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I think I found a motor

I have a friend at the restaurant I hang out at here in Oriental NC (The Oriental Steemer) It's a great place, if you ever stop there ask Jeff to make you buffalo calamari (you will thank me after you try it). well my friend there says he might have a 5hp long shaft. But if that one doesn't work I found a backup, it will be a few buck more then the 5hp long shaft but it is a 7.5hp med shaft. So by the end of the week I will have one of the 2 on the boat. I am pretty psyched. Now all I need to do is find a good inverter and then when my Zodiac gets here I am ready to roll. After talking to some friends this week I might head north before heading south. The ICW Intracoastal Waterway runs from NY to Texas so the choices are pretty open to me. I will let you know what direction I decide when I start provisioning for the trip. But I am feeling north first, I have family up there I would love to show my boat to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment